The high-level integration between Gallagher and Allegion's Schlage AD400 wireless lock enables sites to extend their security footprint where the installation of fully wired readers may be cost - or technically - prohibitive.
- Eliminates the need for physical keys and key management.
- Removes double data entry for cardholders and dual system management on site.
- Re-uses existing cardholder MIFARE Classic Smart Cards to provide access to both Gallagher readers and Schlage AD400 wireless readers.
System brand: Schlage (by Allegion)
Integration name: Schlage AD400 Wireless Lock Interface
Interface software developed by: Gallagher
Gallagher software versions interfaced to: v7.20 and later
Available and supported: USA only
Industry applications: All
- Up to 8 PIM400-485s are supported per Gallagher C6000.
- Up to 16 AD400 locks are supported per Gallagher C6000.
- 900 MHz communication between AD400 and PIM400 for secure, AES-128 bit encryption.
- Wireless range of up to 200' in typical building construction, 1000' clear line of sight.
- Full audit trail within Command Centre including cardholder movements (activity reports) and device diagnostic alarms (e.g. battery low warnings).
- Support for remote lockdown and unlock of wireless locks.
Please note that, unless expressly stated otherwise:
- Gallagher does not provide any representation, warranty, endorsement or guarantee of these integrated products and any third party products.
- Gallagher is not responsible or liable in any way for any features, content or services provided through these integrated products or third party products.
- Gallagher does not provide any warranty regarding the compatibility or continued compatibility of third party products with Gallagher products.
|Provided By||Schlage (by Allegion)|