Idemia Morpho Wave XP
Available and supported Worldwide
• Supported on Command Centre v8.10 or later
• Morpho Wave Compact Mifare DesFire (MWC MD) model for non USA regions
• Wave Biometric Identification using 4 finger Wave templates
• Multifactor Verification with Mifare Classic or Desfire EV1/EV2 using single Fingerprint template and/or PIN on Card. (The
Fingerprint template on card is enrolled using the MSO300 enrolment device)
• LCD supports user name and date display for time and attendance requirements
• Operator selectable Wave duress option
• Optional Wave duplicate detection at time of enrolment with Ident dongle on server (C864515),
• Externally rated to IP65
• Reader DB upgradable from 20K to 40K users
• Wave template on Card not supported
• Functions as a Wave template enrolment device with Verif Dongle (C864510 or C864401)
The integration between Gallagher and IDEMIA delivers a fully integrated biometric access control solution without requiring external plugin synchronization or enrolment utilities.
The MorphoWave XP offers seamless contactless biometric enrolment with template management performed within Gallagher Command Centre. Command Centre can be used to update a user's biometric credentials, schedule, and access. Only the relevant biometric templates are sent to each reader, saving database space and cost.
Advanced encryption functionality includes multi-factor authentication, template privacy management, anti-passback, duress biometrics, dual authorization, zone counting, interlocking doors and controlled challenge is also supported.