The Gallagher Mobile Connect App allows you to use your mobile device just like an access card.
Harnessing the power of Bluetooth® wireless technology, Mobile Connect software interfaces directly with Gallagher Command Centre, resulting in a highly secure access credential, when combined with Gallagher or SALTO's BLE enabled readers.
Convenient Credential Management
Set-up and provisioning for users is a simple process, as is the management of mobile credentials within Command Centre. Benefits for the security manager of a site include:
- Eliminating the replacement cost of lost/stolen cards
- Remote provisioning, allowing access to be set up in advance of a user visiting a site
- Optional two-factor authentication for added security (PIN or biometric)
- Reduced expenses with a subscription that allows for reissued credentials.
Mobile Connect software interfaces directly with Gallagher Command Centre, resulting in a highly secure access credential, when combined with Gallagher or SALTO's BLE enabled readers.
iOS devices with a Touch ID fingerprint sensor or Face ID sensor are supported. iPhone 5, 4S and other older devices will not function.
Mobile Connect can be installed on Android devices with Bluetooth® 4.0 or later hardware, however performance between devices may vary due to manufacturer specific differences.
Gallagher, in conjunction with NokNok labs, undertakes best endeavors to provide compatibility with currently available devices wherever possible, and that new devices are supported as they are released.
- Non Software Maintenance
- Software Maintenance
Features and benefits
- Use a mobile device just like an access card
- Store access credentials for multiple sites
- Use long range access with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Enjoy rapid short range access decisions with Android NFC technology
- Store PIN or fingerprint data on your mobile device, private and secure using FIDO open standard security
- Use at both Gallagher and SALTO BLE readers
- Interact with your building systems, arm and disarm alarms, and much more with triggered actions