IDEMIA / MORPHO SIGMA LITE (BIO + LED)IDC864180
Idemia Sigma Lite
Available and supported Worldwide
- Default DB size 500 users
- Reader DB upgradable to 3,000 users (C864106) OR 10,000 users (C864107)
- Use C864181 for Multifactor Verification with Mifare Classic or DesFire EV1/EV2 Card
- User feedback provided via LED indicator
- Externally rated to IP65 and IK08
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) available
- Slim line mullion design for narrow footprint installations
- Finger print only for entry level biometric reader
- Support “Morpho Legacy Mode” from Command Centre 7.30 or later
- Factor native mode (MA5G) FE v4.5 requires CC v7.80 or later
- Pre CC v7.80 sites will need to apply Legacy mode (MA2G) FW v4.5 via BioBox ToolBox 3.4.5 or later
- CC v7.80 supports TLS 1.2 Ethernet encryption for secure template management
Identification - Biometric only
Identification is suited for customers wanting cardless access to areas of their site.
Identification compares a person's finger or Wave biometric template to a database of stored templates, typically stored on the fingerprint reader, and identifies the person from this database.
This is also commonly referred to as a '1 to many' or '1 to n' comparison. An employee presents their finger at the reader, which checks
the reader database for a matching fingerprint. If the reader finds a match, it sends through the employee's ID to the Gallagher Controller
for an access control decision.