Gallagher's T-Series Reader range provides contactless proximity card readers for access control management.
The T-Series range of smartcard and multi-technology readers, T10, T11, T12, T15 and T20, are designed to withstand both the rigours of daily use and adverse environmental conditions.
- Potted and tested to high environmental tolerances.
- Durable and robust design.
- Extensive range of reader mounting and protection accessories.
T10, T11 and T12
The Gallagher T10, T11 and T12 Readers are card only readers that offer unparalleled reader security through IT grade authentication and encryption between the reader and controller.
- Contemporary design - classic black and white, with both mullion or flushbox mounting variants.
- Configurable illumination and sound; where visual or audible indications may cause distraction.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Thermoset potting technology making it the undisputed first choice for outdoor applications
- Slimline footprint allowing the use of multi-technology reader options in locations that have minimal mounting space
The T20 is designed to deliver outstanding performance as both a high traffic access control card + PIN terminal and system management gateway.
- Contemporary and intuitive user interface, with a 3.5” colour LED screen and large backlit keys.
- Clear display icons for key access control tasks.
- Superior ingress and impact protection - IP66 environmental protection and IK08 for impact protection.
- Card only and card + PIN access modes (including duress access support).
- Dual cardholder authentication.
- Terminal based access mode selection.
- Door alarm zone arming/disarming.
- Also available as an alarm management terminal only.
- Additional capabilities with Gallagher HBUS reader protocol:
- enforce cardholder compliance with entry regulations through competency message display
- fully up-gradable software to keep your system up to date with latest technology developments
- ability to perform automatic software updates in situ
- multiple language support
- integrated rear tamper.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)
T30 Keypad Reader
The T20 is a keypad reader, providing that vital extra layer of security via two factor authentication. It is robust enough to withstand the harshest of conditions and is Gallagher's recommend reader for environmentally exposed locations when a PIN is required.
- Card and PIN access control
- Compatible with MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, and MIFARE DESFire EV1 and EV2 technologies
- A dedicated arming key with Alarm Zone status indication
- Protection from the elements, with an environmental protection rating of IP68
- IK09 impact protection rating
- Surface and flush box mounting options
- Secure HBUS communications and upgradeability
- A choice of black or white
Features across the range
- High speed RS485 protocol, HBUS, offers an unparalleled access decision response time.
- Unparalleled reader security through IT grade authentication and encryption between the reader and controller with HBUS.
- Heartbeat monitoring ensures reader status can be monitored in real time. An alarm is raised at the Command Centre workstation if the reader stops communicating with the field controller.
- Support for multiple card technologies including: MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Classic® and 125 kHz proximity. MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2® format implements AES 128* bit data encryption to ensure robust data security. Support for Mobile Connect.
- Custom site keys are supported when used with MIFARE Plus® and MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2® cards.
- MIFARE enhanced security options are available to counter card-cloning attempts.
- Full support for Gallagher and Command Centre encoded credentials, ensuring credentials are unique to your site and from a trusted source.
- Eight bit error detection protocol, ensuring that the reader correctly identifies the card being presented.
- Unrivalled reader durability and water/dust protection.
- Environmentally friendly - RoHS compliant and designed for minimal power consumption.
- Backwards compatibility - the readers are compatible with Cardax IV enabled Gallagher Controller and GBUS URI hardware.
|maximum read distance||75 mm|
|Environmental Protection||IP68 IP Rating|
|Impact rating||IK07 IK Rating|
|Dimensions||115 x 70 x 12 mm|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 2.8 x 0.5 "|
|Cable Specifications Cat5e||up to 500|
|Cable Specifications HBUS||up to 500|
|Standards compliance||All equipment complies with FCC, CE, UL and RCM approvals. Compliance and certification information is available on our support site or by contacting Gallagher.|