The T21 PIV Reader is fully compliant to the requirements of the NIST SP-800-116 specification for dual factor authentication for access to ‘Limited’ security areas.
Support for the native PIV card application PIN, only one PIN for the cardholder to remember
Complies with FCC, CE, APL, and C-Tick approvals.
Tough construction including a large and durable keypad
Supports an extensive range of card technologies
Features across the range
- Supports PIV, PIV-I, PIV-C, CIV and CAC cards
- Optionally supports contactless MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, 125 kHz and MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2 cards when mounted in shared federal / non-federal building entrances
- A 3.5’ LED display for user feedback
- Environmentally friendly - RoHS compliant and designed for minimal power consumption
- Multiple language support
- Integrated rear tamper
- Custom background images when in idle mode
- Fully configurable Mimic Panel reflecting the status of up to 8 inputs, or outputs
- Upgrade software in situ to keep your system up to date with latest technology developments (via HBUS)
Not available in all regions.
|maximum read distance||Configurable mm|
|Environmental Protection||IP55 IP Rating|
|Impact rating||IK08 IK Rating|
|Dimensions||232 x 96 x 33 mm|
|Dimensions||9.1 x 3.8 x 1.3 "|
|Cable Specifications Cat5e||up to 500|
|Cable Specifications HBUS||up to 500|
|Standards compliance||All equipment complies with FCC, CE, UL and RCM approvals. Compliance and certification information is available on our support site or by contacting Gallagher.|