Gallagher has partnered with Stratus® Technologies to ensure the availability and integrity of Command Centre with a fault tolerant server solution. Stratus® Technologies is the leading provider of infrastructure based solutions, preventing downtime before it occurs and ensuring uninterrupted availability of server based applications.
The Stratus® ftServer eliminates any single point of failure on the Command Centre server hardware. It is a single server appliance with mirrored hardware components, processing the same instructions in ‘lockstep’ at the exact same time.
In the event of a component malfunction the mirrored component continues processing keeping all systems operational. The Stratus® ftServer solution:
- Ensures critical operations dependent on the Command Centre Server are not interrupted
- Integrates seamlessly into your existing IT ecosystem with minimal reliance on costly technical staff
- Prevents loss of your audit trail when server hardware components fail
- Removes the need for complicated procedures during planned server downtime
- Suitable for large Command Centre installations
- Server rack mounting
- Running multiple applications and different virtual environments
- High levels of uptime
- Fault tolerance
Stratus® Technologies is the leading provider of infrastructure-based solutions that ensures, even with component failure, applications remain running continuously in today’s always-on world. Stratus enables rapid deployment and simple management of this infrastructure without any changes to applications. Stratus flexible solutions prevent downtime before it occurs and ensure uninterrupted performance of essential business operations.
|Provided By||Stratus® Technologies|