Gallagher has partnered with Stratus® Technologies to ensure the availability and integrity of Command Centre with a fault tolerant server solution. Stratus® Technologies is the leading provider of infrastructure based solutions, preventing downtime before it occurs and ensuring uninterrupted availability of server based applications.
Stratus ztC™ Edge
The Stratus ztC™ Edge is a versatile, fully integrated, self-protecting, industrial computing platform that reduces the IT burden and lowers the downtime risk. This turnkey solution provides zero touch computing for your critical industrial control systems.
The Stratus ztC™ Edge solution:
- ztC™ Edges self-monitoring and self-protecting features mean that the risk of unplanned downtime is lowered and the IT burden is reduced.
- Deployment is simplified and shortened with intuitive and user-friendly configuration and management tools.
- The Stratus ztC™ Edge comes in two variants, the 100i and 110i, providing flexibility and choice.
- Suitable for small to medium Command Centre installations.
- Ideal when:
High availability or fault tolerant solution is required
The servers are located in the same location or in separate locations on the same facility.
A ruggedised installation is required (can be cabinet mounted)
The Stratus® ftServer eliminates any single point of failure on the Command Centre server hardware. It is a single server appliance with mirrored hardware components, processing the same instructions in ‘lockstep’(the exact same time).
In the event of a component malfunction the mirrored component continues processing keeping all systems operational.The Stratus® ftServer solution:
- Ensures critical operations dependent on the Command Centre Server are not interrupted
- Integrates seamlessly into your existing IT ecosystem with minimal reliance on costly technical staff
- Prevents loss of your audit trail when server hardware components fail
- Removes the need for complicated procedures during planned server downtime
- Suitable for large Command Centre installations.
- Ideal for:
Server rack mounting.
Running multiple applications and different virtual environments.
High levels of uptime.
Stratus® everRun SplitSite
The everRun SplitSite software solution links two servers together to create a single operating environment. The entire Command Center server environment, including data in memory, is replicated, ensuring Command Centre continues to run without interruption or data loss. If one physical machine should fail, Command Centre continues to run on the other physical machine. SplitSite’s replication across multiple sites ensures if disaster strikes in one location, Command Centre is immediately available, up-to-date, and fully operational at another location, without the need for IT staff at the second location.
The everRun SplitSite solution:
- Ensures Command Centre server remains operational in the event of power failures, building-wide problems or disasters
- Removes the need for IT staff involvement at time of an event, protection occurring automatically
- Resynchronizes all disk drives and virtual machine memory after recovery.
|Provided By||Stratus® Technologies|