Flexible, fast, cost-effective and secure, Gallagher HBUS I/O Devices provide input and output expansion options, extending the connectivity of the Gallagher Controller 6000 and supporting shared cabling with other HBUS devices.
Gallagher 8H and 4H modules support star wiring of secure high-speed HBUS devices including T Series Readers and the F22 Fence Controller to a secure Gallagher Cabinet. Star wiring HBUS devices to a controller cabinet removes the risk of one faulty connection taking down multiple devices, and enables easier fault isolation. I/O connectivity is also provided for door and equipment monitoring.
Gallagher HBUS Modules are:
- 8H Module provides 8 HBUS ports, 24 balanced inputs and 8 relay outputs
- 4H Module provides 4 HBUS ports, 12 balanced inputs and 4 relay outputs.
HBUS I/O Devices
Gallagher HBUS I/O Devices provide flexible, cost effective and secure input and output expansion options, and shared cabling with other HBUS devices.
The Gallagher 8 In 2 Out Door Module:
- Connects reader or terminal devices up to 400m (1312ft.) away allowing HBUS communications to be branched or 'T' Wired from HBUS cabling connected to the Controller 6000
- Provides isolation between its upstream and downstream HBUS runs protecting other HBUS Devices connected to the same controller HBUS port
- Provides connections for Gallagher's T Series Reader range.
The Gallagher HBUS 4 In 2 Out Door Module – Wiegand provides connection for two Wiegand readers, 4 balanced inputs and 2 relay outputs.
The Gallagher HBUS I/O Board are:
- 16 In 16 Out Board
- 8 In 4 Out Board
- 8 In Board.
Monitoring inputs may be used for monitoring:
- Access controlled doors
- Passive Infrared detectors (PIRs)
- Uncontrolled doors
- Equipment alarms
- Any other devices that provide a clean contact.
Activating outputs - relays may be used as:
- Door control
- Alarm output for example activating sirens
- Logic activated output for example switching air conditioning on and off
- Time activated output for example switching lighting on and off.
|-10 to +70 °C
|FCC, CE, RCM, RoHS Compliance and certification information is available on our support site or by contacting Gallagher