The T21 PIV Reader is fully compliant to the requirements of the NIST SP-800-116 specification for dual factor authentication for access to ‘Limited’ security areas.
Support for the native PIV card application PIN, only one PIN for the cardholder to remember
Complies with FCC, CE, GSA APL, and C-Tick approvals.
Tough construction including a large and durable keypad
Supports an extensive range of card technologies
Features across the range
- Supports PIV, PIV-I, PIV-C, CIV and CAC cards
- Optionally supports contactless MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, 125 kHz and MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2 cards when mounted in shared federal / non-federal building entrances
- A 3.5’ LED display for user feedback
- Environmentally friendly - RoHS compliant and designed for minimal power consumption
- Supports multiple languages
- Ensure awareness of any attempted tampering with an integrated rear tamper
- Display company logo’s, promotional imagery, and messaging, customized exit and entry access denied/granted messages, and enforce cardholder competencies through message display
- Fully configurable Mimic Panel reflecting the status of up to 8 inputs, or outputs
- Upgrade software in situ to keep your system up to date with latest technology developments (via HBUS)
- Prevent bystander PIN disclosure at keypad with Cipher Pad functionality
Not available in all regions.
|Environmental Protection||55 IP|
|Impact rating||08 IK|
|Dimensions||232 x 96 x 33 mm|
|Dimensions||9.1 x 3.8 x 1.3 "|
|Cable Specifications HBUS||500m|
|Standards compliance||UL, FCC, CE, RCM, GSA APL|