Walltop Strain SpringIDG22104
- Used to evenly tension each Gallagher security electric fence walltop wire (to a maximum of 5kg (12lb) tension) in conjunction with G275 Insulators.
- Overload protected.
- Enables lower tensions to be used thus reducing stress on strain points (can be used to install on weaker than normal strain points).
- Recommended for use on all Walltop sections to maintain system flexibility.
- Full tension can be obtained by hand with no special tools.
- 30mm (1 1/4“) of wire travel before full spring compression.
- Fully galvanised for durability and long life.
- Compact to maintain slimline system appearance.
Ordering Information and Specifications
Part No. G22104
Finish Galvanised Steel
Pack size 25
|Compatibility||All Gallagher electric fence controllers and Gallagher Fence Integrity Monitor|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to 60° °C|
|Height x Width x Depth||90 x 16 x 16 mm|
No Video Available