APIs provide a set of HTTP functions which developers can use to query the Command Centre database, allowing a site to quickly and cost effectively integrate third party systems to Command Centre.
This API is able to retrieve alarms and events from Command Centre allowing software developers to integrate a number of third party interfaces quickly with Command Centre.
Licensed per server
The following functionality is available through this API:
- Retrieve historical alarms and events currently stored within the Command Centre database
- Monitor for live alarms and events as they are logged within the Command Centre database
- Acknowledge, Process and Add Notes to alarms
- Retrieve only the events that are relevant via filters. These filters are Event Group, Event Type, Event Source, Cardholder, Date and Time, Division
- Indices are available to identify Event Group, Event Type, Cardholders and Event Sources
- Events and Alarms can be restricted by the use of operator privileges
Customers can use this API to:
- Interface with big data analytic engines where Command Centre is one of the data sources contributing to the analytics
- Interface with billing systems for students travelling on buses
|Communication Level||Server or Controller|
|Direction of Transfer||In/Out/In+Out|