Site Plans and ReportingIDINT121
Knowledge is power. Use Command Centre’s comprehensive range of reporting options to stay informed and make business decisions efficiently.
Command Centre gives you a real-time site wide view that allows you to monitor events and access custom reports whenever you need to.
Features and benefits
- Retrieve and report on stored information including events, alarms, cardholders, cardholder location, resource utilization, and site items.
- Configure reports to run on a repeating schedule or in response to events such as a fire alarm.
- Schedule the generation of reports and email automatically to recipients.
- Access reports easily through a ‘find reports’ viewer or ‘favorites’ list within Command Centre.
- Filter report content using parameters such as competency status, card type and cardholder’s last entered zone.
- Configure the report page layout and file output type (.doc, .xls, .pdf or .csv).
- Report on visitor data (when used with optional visitor management tools).
- View additional reports, including evacuation, access, time and contextual reporting.
- Report on security events from an individual server, or from multiple servers within a multi-server network.
No Video Available