Gallagher provides a range of cards and transponders for different reader technologies, as well as offering various encoding options.
You can customize your swipe cards with your own logo or message, manage cards with unique identifiers, and utilize the highest standard in contactless smart cards with MIFARE® chip technology.
- Encoding services are available to manage the issue of credentials.
- A range of credential types are supplied directly for immediate use.
- Full support for on-site encoding.
- Compatibility with the latest smart card technologies
- Credentials for mobile devices with Gallagher Mobile Connect
Gallagher offers the following credential services:
- ISO card printing
- card number management
- card identification.
Gallagher has several options for encoding MIFARE and 125 kHz cards. Take advantage of Gallagher's card encoding service, or encode your cards via the Photo ID & Encoding optional licensed feature available in Command Centre.
Gallagher continues to support 125kHz, Tiris, and Magstripe credential encoding with hardware and software available to end users, and via encoding services. A range of professional services are also available to assist in migrating to newer and more secure credential technologies.
Gallagher access control is compatible with the following card and key fob technologies:
- MIFARE DESFire EV2
- MIFARE DESFire EV1
- MIFARE Plus
- MIFARE Classic
- 125 kHz
Nedap Long-range Transponders (vehicle identification):
- Gallagher security platform-enabled card boosters (MIFARE or 125 kHz)
- Nedap window button
- window button switch
- heavy duty tags
- compact tags.
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50 °C|
|Height x Width x Depth||85.7 x 54.0 x 0.76 - 0.84 mm|