The Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) allows you to sign up for alerts to nominated email addresses about new software releases or security updates that are relevant to you. This ensures the people best positioned to take action receive the latest, most relevant information to manage their site effectively and securely.
Joining the CEIP also helps Gallagher improve our products by accessing system usage data and statistics from a customer’s Command Centre system. Gallagher uses this data to:
- Target future product enhancements that are aligned to the functionality our customers use,
- Simplify and improve the everyday experience with Gallagher products,
- Optimize the use of Gallagher products and maximize the value they add to our customers’ business.
The Customer Experience Improvement Program is available from Command Centre v8.40.
Customers can join the program by accessing the ‘Customer Experience Improvement Program’ option from the overflow menu (i.e. the three vertical dots) in Command Centre.
Opting in or out of the program can occur at any time. While opted out no product usage data will be sent to Gallagher.
- Connection to the Gallagher cloud
- Operator must have ‘Edit Site’ privilege