Fiber optic network allows RS485 communication, including synchronization of a large number of fence controllers, over large distances.
- Supports HBUS, GBUS, LV Sync devices, Transparent up to 1Mbps
- 2 independent data channels on a single optic fiber
- Supports point-to-point, linear add-drop-repeat, and redundant self-healing ring topologies
- Single-Mode version supports up to 40km between fiber transceivers
- Relay and LED indication of port faults and network damage
- LED status indication
- Gallagher standard bias offset levels and termination are supported
The N12 has the same general features as the G28811 N11, with support for multi mode fiber Multi-Mode version supports up to 4km between fiber transceivers.
- Single Mode Fiber
- Multi Mode Fiber