The Gallagher Mobile Reader delivers portable identity verification to those out in the field. The reader is manufactured from a durable polycarbonate construction providing strength and durability in its day to day use. It will read all Gallagher encoded MIFARE, and 125kHz cards to seamlessly integrate into existing site installations.
A wide range of iPhones are supported iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone SE (2020), iPhone 11/XR via unique attachment trays, that are purchased separately. An international power adapter is provided for charging this device.
Mobile Connect credentials, DESFire cards or PIV cards (CHUID only) can be read natively using an iPhone 7 or later devices running iOS 13 or later version. Additional mobile readers and attachment trays are not required in these situations.
Note: This device will only read Gallagher encoded 125kHz card data and not other 125kHz card formats.
- Mobile automatic identity search with Gallagher Command Centre.
- Reads all Gallagher encoded MIFARE cards.
- Wide range of supported iPhones. iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone SE (2020), iPhone 11/XR have unique attachment trays.
- Durable polycarbonate construction.
- USB battery charging.
- Comes with micro USB cable and international power adapter. Ideal for environments where random checks are conducted.
- The Gallagher Command Centre Mobile can natively read Gallagher Mobile Connect Credentials, Gallagher MIFARE DESFire, and PIV cards (CHUID only) without any additional hardware.
Not available in North America
|Dimensions||128 x 68 x 20 mm|
|Dimensions||5 x 2.7 x 0.8 "|
|Standards compliance||FCC-Part 15, CE, C-Tick (N14052), RoHS|