The integration between Gallagher and IDEMIA delivers a fully integrated biometric access control solution without requiring external plugin synchronization or enrollment utilities. The readers (including the new contactless MorphoWave Compact™) offer seamless contact and contactless biometric enrollment with template management performed within Gallagher Command Centre. Command Centre can be used to update a user's biometric credentials, schedule and access. Only the relevant biometric templates are sent to each reader, saving database space and cost.
Advanced encryption functionality includes multi-factor authentication, template privacy management, anti-passback, duress biometrics, dual authorization, zone counting, interlocking doors and controlled challenge is also supported.
System brand: IDEMIA
Product name: Sigma Lite, Sigma Multi, VP MD, Sigma Extreme, and Wave Compact
Interface developed by: Gallagher
Gallagher software versions interfaced to: 7.30 or later (8.10 or later for Wave Compact)
Available and supported: Worldwide
Industry applications: All
Features and benefits
- 500 DPI optical fingerprint sensors.
- Built in MIFARE Classic and DESFire EV1/EV2 card readers into recommended models for Card Only, Card + PIN, Card + Biometric or Biometric only.
- Individually adjustable false acceptance rates for each reader.
- Outdoor and false finger detection models available.
- Used in conjunction with the Gallagher HBUS encrypted modules, the IDEMIA integration offers Ethernet encryption to the terminal, so the secure matching decision at the reader is never compromised.
- Contactless biometric technology introduces high speed, accurate and hygienic access control to environmentally sensitive sites.