- 2 Zone fence controller
- F3 Fence Controllers can be installed as standalone or networked (HBUS) fence controllers
- Onboard dipswitch configuration for standalone installation
- Visual Fence Health and Alarm status display right at the fence controller
- Service mode operation for ease maintenance with Magnetic Key
- High Voltage Zone Separation means that if an intruder attacks one zone of the fence, the performance of the remaining zones will not be affected
- LV & HV Pulse Synchronization feature allows the Fence Controller to be integrated with other electric fences in close proximity
- Smart battery management maintains site security if AC power fails
- Auto backup testing and reporting for maintenance purposes
- Auto temperature monitoring and pulse management for reliable operation in hostile environments
- Magnetic Key & Power supply (excl fig 8 lead) included
- Platinum Award - Outdoor Perimeter Protection - 2016 Government Security Awards
See our awards page for more information.
- F31 Fence Controller
- F32 Fence Controller
- Available in two models, single circuit (F31 and F41) or dual circuit (F32 and F42)
- F4 models feature HVplus mode for additional deterrent
- F-Series delivers 2.3J output per circuit (3.6J for F4 HVplus mode)
- Easy maintenance design
- Alarms for fence zone, battery missing, battery test failure, tamper, over-temperature, LV signal loss, conflicting sync masters, or service mode enabled
- Five day historic alarm retention
- Support for external power management options
- Voltage and temperature reporting
- Automatic software upgrades
- Internal temperature monitoring.
Note: Some features are only available in networked mode.
Stand-alone or networked solutions
F-Series Fence Controllers can be deployed as either stand-alone (no need for an HBUS connection) or with Command Centre (v7.40 or later) as a fully integrated networked fence controller with full capabilities. F-Series Fence Controllers are delivered in their stand-alone configuration and can easily be configured as networked fence controllers via a simple on-board switch.
The stand-alone configuration is designed to integrate with a customer’s existing alarm panel using simple I/O connections. This allows the fence to be controlled with the arming and disarming of the site, using the alarm panel keypads. Configuration of the device is via internal switches, control is via input signals, monitoring is via alarms (visible on the cover display), and relay outputs is to an alarm panel or other indicator devices. Stand-alone systems may consist of an individual fence controller or multiple fence controllers which are synchronized.
Note: To avoid having multiple masters, the stand-alone unit has been designed to integrate with an existing alarm panel and to be monitored and controlled from the alarm panel keypads.
Networked – HBUS
F-Series Fence Controllers can be connected via HBUS to Command Centre, where alarm monitoring, hardware/software configuration and data reporting can all be undertaken. F-Series Fence Controllers use Gallagher’s HBUS protocol for secure communication to a Controller 6000 which communicates to the server/workstation (Command Centre) via a TCP/IP network.
Networked functionality requires Command Centre v7.40 or later.
|Pulse rate||1 pulse per 1.5sec|
|Low Feel||100% 1.0kV (500Ω)†10% 0.4kV (500Ω)†|
|Output per Circuit||2.3 J|
|Maximum HV circuit resistance||300 ohms|
|HV||100% Nom 8.0kV (wire to earth)†|
|HV Dual Pulse||100% Nom 16.0kV (-wire to +wire)†|
|Max recommended fence zone length||300 m|
|Max contact rating||1 A at 20V DC / AC RMS|
|Software||Command Centre v7.40 or above|
|Power supply voltage||90 - 265V AC, 50 / 60Hz V/Hz|
|Power Consumption||36 W|
|Aux DC Output||11 - 15V 0.7A (re-settable fuse) V/Hz|
|Internal Backup battery||5/10|
|Protection rating||IPX4 IP|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to +40°C (-4° to +104°F) °C|
|Operating Temperature||-20° to +50°C (-4° to +122°F) °F|
|Communications Transfer speed||RS485 at 1Mb/s|
|Standards compliance||RCM, FCC, ROHS, CE, ASNZS 60335.2.76:2003 Edition 2.1 inc A1, A2, A3, IEC 60335-2-76:2002 Edition 2.2 inc A1:2006 + A2:2013, SANS 60335-2-76:2006 Edition 2.1Compliance and certification information is available on our support site or by contacting Gallagher|