- Shows fence is live: Flashing light confirms that fence is working effectively
- No Battery Required: Uses power from the fence
- High Visibility: LEF light flashes* to indicate fence is working effectively. Is easily visible during day and night (up to 1km at night)
- Quick and Easy Installation: Place earth stake in the ground** and simply clip onto fence wire to tape (up to 40mm width)
- Low Voltage Cut Off: Will not flash if the fence voltage is too low (approximately below 2kv)
- Long life: Water and UV resistant
*This flash will occur every energizer pulse on fences powered by a larger Energizer but can be up to 9 pulses apart on a fence powered by a small (less than 1J) Energizer.
**In situations with poor ground conductivity the earth stake needs to be clamped onto an earth return wire or a larger earth stake.