The Z10 Tension Sensor measures the mechanical disturbance of a tensioned fence wire to reliably detect unauthorized access and raise an alarm when it is deflected during an attack. It continuously measures and reports wire tension and integrity in real time, identifying when maintenance is required or when the fence has been damaged.
The Z10 Tension Sensor provides superior, intelligent fence wire disturbance detection by overcoming shortcomings in conventional taut wire technologies.
- Easy system design and installation.
- Retrofit and upgrade compatible
- Real time tension measurement
Features and benefits
The Z10 Tension Sensor can operate as a single fence line technology or can be combined with other detection and deterrent technologies to create a highly effective, multi-technology, responsive perimeter intrusion detection solution (PIDS).
- Continuous, real-time, wire tension measurement displayed in kg or lb.
- Able to detect both fast and slow attacks.
- Attack alarm based on single or multi sensors.
- Differentiation between environmental changes and attacks to minimize false alarms.
- Self aligning to optimize performance and to allow for variation in mounting angle.
- Compatible with energized and non-energized fences.
- 7kg to 60kg continuous operating tension range (15 to 130 lb).
- Overload protection to 200kg (440lb).
- High and low wire-tension maintenance alarms.
- Fast installation using new pivoting mount technology as well as plugged and IDC connectors.
- Options to retro-fit to existing Gallagher perimeter security systems.
- Fence and wiring design utility for accurate fence design.
- HBUS communication protocol, compatibility with high security.
- AES* 128bit encryption and latest Gallagher technologies.
- Fully integrated with Gallagher Command Centre v7.10 and later.
|Power Consumption||82(standby)/115(peak) mA|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 60° °C|
|Number of Sensors per Controller||80|
|Dimensions||56 x 176 x 50 mm|
|Command Centre version||Gallagher Command Centre v7.10 and later.|
|Environmental Protection Rating||IP68 IP Rating|
|Impact rating||IK07 IK Rating|