The Command Centre Mobile App allows you to extend your security and access control directly to where you need it. Whether your security staff are on guard or on patrol, Command Centre Mobile allows them to spend more time away from their desk, while still maintaining complete awareness of what’s happening on site and allowing them to manage everyday security issues from wherever they are.
The app interfaces directly with Gallagher Command Centre, providing a secure link to the site management capabilities that already bring security and business efficiency to your site.
- Non Software Maintenance
- Software Maintenance
Features and benefits
- Guards can be more mobile and spend more time out on patrol.
- Manage alarms and perform common overrides away from the control room.
- Grant or deny access to a zone using the Mobile Reader.
- Tell at a glance whether a person is authorized to be in a location and record the reason for failed access.
- Respond to open door requests from anywhere on site.
- Remotely monitor the status of access zones, alarm zones, fence zones and doors.
- Access incident details remotely and add notes regarding alerts for control room oversight.
- Trigger pre-configured macros or zone lockdown.
- In the event of a lost card, remotely disable cardholder rights to prevent unauthorized access.
- Easily configure Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled readers with our mobile configuration wizard.
- Scan QR and Barcode for quick information display on cardholder or asset.
- Optimize personnel flow and safety on-site during a drill or emergency using Mobile Evacuation.
- Capture cardholder photos.
- Read Mobile Connect, MIFARE Card Serial Number, and some card credentials natively.