Tag Boards improve emergency response time and evacuation management with real-time tracking of personnel movements around your site.
- Actively monitor workers within a zone, on local or remote sites.
- Ensure blast zones have been cleared before explosives are detonated.
- Monitor the movement of people to a muster area during an evacuation.
- Ensure the security control room is aware of workers who are alone on remote sites.
- Monitor who remains within a high security area at the end of a working day or shift.
Tag Boards provide operational continuity in addition to the safety benefit of knowing that all employees are accounted for at all times.
Tag Boards have a number of configuration options which control the zones monitored and how information is presented, including but not limited to:
- Pre-configuration to monitor one or more selected access zones, reporting the total number of people in each zone as well as their identity.
- Adding selected access zones to the tile on the fly when there is a need to know who is currently located within a zone.
- Dragging and dropping a zone to populate the Tag Board.
- Configuration to show summary information as well as the list of cardholders currently located in these zones, or just the latter.
- Coloring of the zone for quick reference, for example a red banner is used to indicate someone is currently in the zone.
- The display of personal data field(s) and competency status for the people in the zone.