Required for each SALTO door integrated with the Gallagher Command Centre.
Options for devices purchased from Gallagher (2A8953) and devices not purchased from Gallagher (2A8996)
Salto Integration Features and benefits
SALTO readers are effective and easy to install, requiring no power supply or wiring at the door and no controllers for offline readers - resulting in real cost savings.
Operational savings are also significant because SALTO:
- Eliminates the need for keys and key management
- Removes double data entry and dual system management on site
- Re-uses existing MIFARE Classic Smart Cards to provide access to Gallagher and SALTO readers
- Features one-pass encoding of Gallagher and SALTO data on MIFARE Classic Smart Cards directly from Gallagher Command Centre
- Eliminates the need for operator training and use of two systems
- Monitors battery low alarms from SALTO readers and manages on-site activity reports from within Command Centre
- Saves up to 65% of a rooms electricity consumption when the SALTO in-room Energy Saving Device (ESD) is installed
- Gallagher Mobile Connect app can also be used on SALTO BLE readers, removing the need for SALTO card users to visit a SALTO update point for their card to receive updates.
If the SALTO Control Unit/Escutcheon/i-Locker/Energy Saving Device is not purchased through Gallagher please order part number #2A8996.