The Controller 7000 Single Door (C7000 SD) is a powerful network connected controller, providing a complete and flexible solution for your business expansion. The C7000 SD Power over Ethernet variants are designed to remove the need for power supplies, cabinets, and long expensive cable runs – reducing cost and time of installation. The small but mighty device is a lower-cost controller that can be utilized for system interfaces, alarm monitoring, perimeter security, and external device control.
The C7000 SD is designed to operate as a standalone or to complement the capabilities of existing Gallagher hardware.
The Controller 7000 Single Door PoE+ Wiegand is powered via PoE+ (recommended) or PoE. There is an option to connect and charge a battery if required. This device communicates to Wiegand readers only.
- PoE+ Weigand
- PoE+ RS485
- Complete solution for single door access control with multiple readers.
- Power over Ethernet variant connects directly to a building’s structured cabling. DC power variant available for installation in a cabinet.
- Optional PoE+ battery charging for local power backup.
- Fully authenticated and encrypted connectivity with all other Gallagher Controllers and Gallagher devices on site.
- Support for centralized or distributed building wiring topologies.
- Onboard support for up to 6 inputs for all power, door, and alarm sensors.
- Onboard relay output and a transistor output for a siren or strobe, etc.
- Transistor output can be used as a second relay with the Gallagher Controller 7000 relay board.
- On board front and rear tampers for installation outside of a cabinet.
- Mounting plates, mounting block, and DIN rail adapters are available to provide flexible options for installations.
- High speed RS-485 connectivity and software updates to downstream devices.
- Support for integrated perimeter security.
- Support for Elevator Control.
- Support for integration directly with building management system.
- Future High Security version will be available for sites with specific security and/or Government standards compliance needs.
- Controller based API support for direct controller communication with 3rd party systems.
- Full support for intruder alarms in conjunction with up to 256 HBUS IO and a Gallagher T20.
|Power||DC - 13.6 v DC±15% V|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +50°C (14°F to +122°F)|
|Dimensions||115 x 115 x 33 mm|