A multi-technology credential allows the customer to migrate credential technology overtime. A single card can be used at readers that require 125 kHz technology, whilst maintaining support for legacy readers onsite utilising magstripe technology.
Gallagher 125 kHz & Magstripe cards are programmable and printable. The cards are manufactured from a PVC material in an ISO format. The cards are non-punchable.
Minimum order quantity of 10 applies.
- Migrate from magstripe readers to 125 kHz readers at your own pace
- Customer encoding supported
- Gallagher encoding service supported
- DESFire EV3 4K & 125 kHz ISO Card
- DESFire EV2 4K & 125 kHz ISO Card
- Classic 1K & 125 kHz ISO Card
- Classic 4K & 125 kHz ISO Card
- Classic 4K & Magstripe ISO Card
- 125kHz and Magstripe ISO Card
Technology: 125 kHz & Magstripe
|Length x Width x Depth||85.6 x 54 x 0.8 mm|
|Temperature (Operating)||-10 to 50 °C|
|Temperature (Operating)||14 to 122 °F|
|Temperature (Storage)||-10 to 50 °C|
|Temperature (Storage)||14 to 122 °F|