Fiber optic network allows RS485 communication, including synchronization of a large number of fence controllers, over large distances.
- Supports HBUS, GBUS, LV Sync devices, Transparent up to 1Mbps
- 2 independent data channels on a single optic fiber
- Supports point-to-point, linear add-drop-repeat, and redundant self-healing ring topologies
- Single-Mode version supports up to 40km between fiber transceivers
- Relay and LED indication of port faults and network damage
- LED status indication
- Gallagher standard bias offset levels and termination are supported
The N12 has the same general features as the G28811 N11, with support for multi mode fiber Multi-Mode version supports up to 4km between fiber transceivers.
- Single Mode Fiber
- Multi Mode Fiber
Ordering Information and Specitications
Part No. G28811 (Single Mode Fiber) (9/125μm) = 19dB @ 1310nm
Connection Limit: 64 RS485 devices per transceiver (32 per channel)
Connector: Screw Terminals (Data) / ST Type (Optical)
Size (W x H x D) 10.4cm x 9.4cm x 2.8cm / 4.1in x 3.7in x 1.1in (LxWxH) Excluding Connectors