Integrates Gallagher Command Centre with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) enabling cardholder and user records to be fully synchronized on a real time basis.
The integration is bi-directional allowing:
- AD to create and update cardholders within Command Centre OR
- Command Centre to update specific cardholder details in AD such as card number, CSN or cardholder image.
From Command Centre version 8.50 and above C12617 Active Directory Single Sign-On is included.
Active Directory Cardholder Sync simplifies the user experience by:
- Seamlessly linking physical access permissions to existing logical access permissions
- Eliminating duplication of data entry, minimizing the possibility of data errors and ensuring fast and efficient management of staff
- Ensuring a swift response to security risks by disabling both logical and physical access permissions at the click of a button.
Licensed per server. Prior to 8.50 a valid workstation license (2a8067) as a prerequisite.
From Command Centre version 8.50 and above C12617 LIC ACTIVE DIRECTORY SSO is included.
|Integration Type||Identity and access management|