Idemia Morpho Wave SP
Available and supported Worldwide, supported version v8.80 and above
- Wave Biometric Identification using four fingerprint wave templates
- Multifactor Verification with MIFARE Classic or DESFire EV1/EV2/EV3 using fingerprint wave template.
- Operator selectable Wave duress option
- Optional Wave duplicate detection at time of enrollment with Ident dongle on server (C864515)
- TLS 1.2 Ethernet encryption for secure template management
- POE+ (IEEE802.3at) or 12 VDC power supply
- Reader database 10k (non-upgradeable)
- Wave template on card
- Functions as a wave template enrolled device with Verif Dongle (C864510 or C864401)
The integration between Gallagher and IDEMIA delivers a fully integrated biometric access control solution without requiring external plugin synchronization or enrolment utilities.
The MorphoWave SD offers seamless contactless biometric enrolment with template management performed within Gallagher Command Centre. Command Centre can be used to update a user's biometric credentials, schedule, and access. Only the relevant biometric templates are sent to each reader, saving database space and cost.
Advanced encryption functionality includes multi-factor authentication, template privacy management, anti-passback, duress biometrics, dual authorization, zone counting, interlocking doors and controlled challenge is also supported.