In a cost-driven and energy-conscious business environment, you need to have confidence that your building management services are running correctly and not consuming power and resources when they aren’t required.
High-level communication between Command Centre and building management systems using the BACnet protocol provides opportunities for significant cost and energy savings.
BACnet is a data communication protocol for building automation and control networks. It is the national standard in over 30 countries, including the United States and Europe, and an International Organization for Standardization (ISO) global standard.
BACnet and Command Centre software allow you to streamline site operations with full visibility and control of services at all times. It’s the perfect solution to bring all relevant system information into one central management platform.
Features and benefits
- Create a central repository for all alarm management, to monitor and control your HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) and other business management systems through Command Centre.
- Visibility of all services on site at all times ensures rapid response capability.
- Integration with building management systems improves monitoring and reduces operational expenditure.
- Integration with resource booking systems identifies when a room is not in use and turns off lights, air conditioning, heating and locks the door.
- Only people with the correct access privileges can activate services.
- BACnet devices can trigger alarms within Command Centre to keep you fully informed of operations on your site, providing time to discover faults before they become more difficult and expensive to fix. For example: generator faults; high and low temperature zone alarm; chiller failure; filtration pressure alarm; fuel control system overflow, underfill or failure alarms; and general mechanical fault alarms.
|Integration Type||Resource Management|