The Gallagher K20 Tensioner Link System provides a reliable, efficient and consistent method of configuring Gallagher perimeter monitored pulse fences. The Tensioner Link System hardware moves all electrical connections to a common point on the tensioner.
Improved performance and easy installation and maintenance of the Tensioner Link System results in a lower operational cost through reduced maintenance time and expense. The Tensioner Link System’s improved reliability and speed of maintenance also minimizes the risk of system downtime.
Pivoting Mount Technology allows the tensioner components to easily cope with a variety of installation scenarios such as end strains, elevation strains, corner strains and inline strains, from one set of componentry.
Please note this product needs to be ordered in multiples of 25.
Features and benefits
- Pivoting mount technology and central wire entry for tensioner and wire alignment.
- Easier, more intuitive installation.
- Reduced fence installation time.
- Continuous conductive path.
- Easier maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Rated for continuous outdoor use.
- Compatible with previous generation products - fits standard Gallagher security posts.
|-40° to +60° °F
|UV Stabilised, outdoor rated
|Zn or Zn/Al based protective coatings, outdoor rated
|All Gallagher electric security fence energizers and Gallagher Fence Integrity Monitors
|Operating Range Humidity
|0 to 100