Interface to the ThyssenKrupp Destination Dispatch Elevator System.
- Allows control of a cardholder's access to elevators from Gallagher Command Centre
- Allows use of Gallagher cards and readers for Thyssen Krupp elevator access control.
- Allows logging of all elevator events in the Gallagher Command Centre Event Log.
- Interface supports up to 32 floors.
- Designed for compatibility with Thyssenkrupp's TKE Ethernet Security Interface Protocol Specification v2.3 (10/13/2014)
For a full list of supported functionalities please contact your local Gallagher representative
Due to variability in elevator destination control system configuration and installation, Gallagher Professional Services consultation is required to evaluate specific customer needs, and any resulting modifications needed to the above interface.
Please consult the Elevator High Level Interface Datasheet (6J0745) for interface details and contact your Gallagher Business Development Manager for further information and availability.