The optionally integrated Gallagher Visitor Management Client can make reception tasks simple, ensuring smooth processing of visitors upon arrival and letting you rest assured that your health and safety obligations have been met and your site remains secure.
Manage visitor access
- Carry out pre-registration and reception-based visitor management functions.
- Share host, visit, and visitor management configuration settings across sites so that arriving visitors can be managed from either a reception workstation or a kiosk.
- Automatically remove access rights when a visit is complete, or when a visitor badges their card at an off-site reader.
- Customize the sign-in process to allow greater flexibility in the visitor experience.
- Visitor management tools are fully integrated, meaning information is shared seamlessly between reception personnel and visitors using pre-registration or kiosk services.
- Use barcodes for quick identification of pre-registered visitors.
- Simple single-click deployment of visitor management tools can be carried out remotely and allows for automatic updates, saving everyone time.
- A comprehensive audit trail of all visitor management events, including receptionist actions, visitor pre-registration, escort, host and visitor actions, is securely maintained on the Command Centre server.
- Mobile Connect credentials can be issued from Visitor Management for easy, remote provisioning and to reduce the number of phyiscal contacts required.
Managing visitor access is historically time-consuming, costly and error-prone, potentially compromising security. Receptionists who are reliant on logbook-based visitor management systems can become overloaded and miss vital steps when receiving a sudden influx of visitors. And while many computer-based visitor management systems have automated most tasks, their inability to integrate with a site's existing security management system leaves potential security gaps.
Gallagher's Visitor Management module is a highly configurable, secure, and easy-to-use solution. It uses client-server architecture for the Gallagher system, allowing the Gallagher server to communicate with Visitor Management smart clients via network services over TCP/IP.
Advantages of a network services-based architecture include:
- Improved client-server connectivity on modern corporate IT networks
- Encrypted communications between the client-server
- Easier connectivity through corporate firewalls
- One click client deployment: users can install the application via email containing a one click URL
- Automatic application updates.