Parkable is a parking management system that’s flexible to suit your property needs. Parkable delivers better tenant parking experiences, allows parks to be fully utilized through bay sharing while reducing overall parking administrative headaches. Creating an overall better ROI of car parks.
Parkable’s integration with Gallagher Command Centre means that you can enable Parkable’s car park management App gate access product with zero additional hardware. Parkable opens the car park gates utilizing the Status and Overrides APIs and, once the parker has entered the car park, will write the entry details into the Gallagher access log via the Inbound Events and Cardholder APIs, thus providing you with full oversight view of who is on your site and a full audit trail as and when required.
- Reduce time spent on parking administration
- Increase parking occupancy and utilization
- Improved tenant experiences
- Generate extra revenue
- EV charger management.
System brand: Parkable
Product name: App gate access
Interface developed by: Parkable
Gallagher Software Versions
- Command Centre v8.10 or later
- REST API Status (License C12810)
- REST API Overrides (License C12812)
- REST API Inbound Events (License C12820) (optional)
- REST API Cardholder (License C12784) (optional)
Available and supported: NZ, AU, US, UK and Canada.
Contact for this interface:
P: (09) 320 34 18 (NZ)
1300 743 643 (AU)
0845 644 8209 (UK)
- Where can we purchase the Parkable integration?
Parkable can be purchased direct from the Parkable team. Please contact the Parkable team (details above) and discuss your needs. You will then have a better idea of which APIs are required from Gallagher as some are optional.
- How does Parkable connect to Gallagher Command Centre?
Parkable is cloud connected and can connect to either Command Centre Cloud API Gateway or directly to the Command Centre Server.
Please note that, unless expressly stated otherwise:
- Gallagher does not provide any representation, warranty, endorsement or guarantee of these integrated products and any third party products.
- Gallagher is not responsible or liable in any way for any features, content or services provided through these integrated products or third party products.
- Gallagher does not provide any warranty regarding the compatibility or continued compatibility of third party products with Gallagher products.
|Version||Command Centre v8.10 or later|