Controller 6000 2 Door KitIDC302900
Gallagher's 2 Door Kit ensures a cost effective means for providing distributed access intelligence for one to two doors from a single controller. Two variants of the kit are available: 2 Door Kit - Standard which uses mains-fed power supply, and the 2 Door Kit - PoE+ which uses Ethernet for both power and data supply.
- PoE+ HBUS
- PoE+, Wiegand via HBUS
- Standard HBUS
- Wiegand via HBUS
Features and benefits
- Cost effective means for providing distributed access intelligence at every door.
- Minimized costs for organizations connecting many distributed one to two door sites to one instance of Command Centre.
- Preinstalled hardware and software minimizes installation costs.
- Multiple sites with only one to two doors can connect to once centralized security system - Command Centre.
- Leverage an organization’s existing IT infrastructure, (e.g. powering Controller and door hardware via an organization’s Power over Ethernet (PoE+ capable switch or router) to manage security hardware.
- Minimized costs when connecting a door beyond the range of a RS485 run, or where only an Ethernet connection is available, (e.g. a guard gate house that already has an Ethernet connection, where the cost of running a new RS485 cable would be prohibitive).
|Power||13.8 DC V|
|Idle Current||175 Vdc|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +70|
|Dimensions||400 x 300 x 150 mm|
|Ethernet network Connection||10/100 BaseT Ethernet Port|
|RS485 Device Communications||1Mbit/s, 500m (160ft)|
|Ports||3 x USB 2.0 Port & 1x RS232 Port|
|TCP/IP Protocol||256bit AES* symmetric encryption for Controller to Server and Inter-Controller communications|
|Standards compliance||CE, RCM, FCC, UL, FIPS 201-2 GSA APL, AS/NZS 2201 – Class 5Compliance and certification information is available on our support site or by contacting Gallagher|
|Dimensions||102 x 180 x 42 mm|
|Dimensions||3.9 x 7.1 x 1.9 "|