Controller supporting a maximum configuration of two monitored doors. All other features as per the standard Controller 6000 (C300100).
The Gallagher Controller 6000 2 Door Variant must be used with Command Centre v7.30 or above
- 2 Door
- High Spec
Features and benefits
- Has two RS485 connections, which may be individually configured to support HBUS, GBUS, SensorBUS or AperioTM communications.
- Provides connectivity to the 4H & 8H HBUS device modules as well as 4R & 8R reader modules.
- Communicates directly with other Gallagher Controllers without requiring the Gallagher Command Centre server to be online over a LAN/WAN using TCP/IP for the purposes of monitoring, back-up and control.
- Provides I/O functionality via the Controller reader modules and other I/O expansion options are also available.
- Communicates via the 4H or 8H modules with Gallagher Readers using the high speed HBUS RS-485 protocol.
- Provides onboard front and rear tamper control.
- Controls up to 10 doors when paired with module choices available to cater for a wider range of site requirements.
- Provides a cost-effective approach to engineering a Gallagher system through its modular design.
- USB port (USB2.0) is available as an alternative to the network connection for securely loading software onto the Controller. The USB port can also be used for connection to a cellular modem for alarm transmission.
- Send and receive events from third party systems within the C6000 using the Gallagher Controller Application Programming Interface (API).
- Provides elevator access control.
- Supports the Gallagher T20 Alarms Terminal for alarms management and the Gallagher Fence Controllers for integrated perimeter security.
- Supports alarm management and remote alarms transmission via multiple mediums:
- LAN/WAN networks using TCP/IP protocol
- cellular networks, via cellular modem
- PSTN Alarms, via Gallagher Dialler.
|Power||13.6 v DC±15% V|
|Idle Current||175/320/460 Vdc|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +70|
|Dimensions||103 x 180 x 42 mm|
|Ethernet network Connection||10/100 BaseT Ethernet Port|
|RS485 Device Communications||1Mbit/s, 500m (160ft)|
|Ports||4 x USB 2.0 Port & 1x RS232 Port|
|TCP/IP Protocol||256bit AES* symmetric encryption for Controller to Server and Inter-Controller communications|
|Standards compliance||CE, RCM, FCC, UL, FIPS 201-2 GSA APL, AS/NZS 2201 – Class 5Compliance and certification information is available on our support site or by contacting Gallagher|