Flexible, fast, cost-effective and secure, Gallagher HBUS I/O Devices provide input and output expansion options, extending the connectivity of the Gallagher Controller 6000 and supporting shared cabling with other HBUS devices.
- 4H Module
- 8H Module
Gallagher 8H and 4H modules support star wiring of secure high-speed HBUS devices including T Series Readers and the F22 Fence Controller to a secure Gallagher Cabinet. Star wiring HBUS devices to a controller cabinet removes the risk of one faulty connection taking down multiple devices, and enables easier fault isolation. I/O connectivity is also provided for door and equipment monitoring.
Gallagher HBUS Modules are:
- 8H Module provides 8 HBUS ports, 24 balanced inputs and 8 relay outputs
- 4H Module provides 4 HBUS ports, 12 balanced inputs and 4 relay outputs.
HBUS I/O Devices
Gallagher HBUS I/O Devices provide flexible, cost effective and secure input and output expansion options, and shared cabling with other HBUS devices.
The Gallagher 8 In 2 Out Door Module:
- Connects reader or terminal devices up to 400m (1312ft.) away allowing HBUS communications to be branched or 'T' Wired from HBUS cabling connected to the Controller 6000
- Provides isolation between its upstream and downstream HBUS runs protecting other HBUS Devices connected to the same controller HBUS port
- Provides connections for Gallagher's T Series Reader range.
The Gallagher HBUS 4 In 2 Out Door Module – Wiegand provides connection for two Wiegand readers, 4 balanced inputs and 2 relay outputs.
The Gallagher HBUS I/O Board are:
- 16 In 16 Out Board
- 8 In 4 Out Board
- 8 In Board.
Monitoring inputs may be used for monitoring:
- Access controlled doors
- Passive Infrared detectors (PIRs)
- Uncontrolled doors
- Equipment alarms
- Any other devices that provide a clean contact.
Activating outputs - relays may be used as:
- Door control
- Alarm output for example activating sirens
- Logic activated output for example switching air conditioning on and off
- Time activated output for example switching lighting on and off.
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +70 °C|
|Standards Compliance||FCC, CE, RCM, RoHS Compliance and certification information is available on our support site or by contacting Gallagher|