To integrate a SIP device with Command Centre, the site also requires the SIP integration license.
The SIP device license allows a SIP device to be integrated with Gallagher Command Centre and enable Gallagher Operators to manage intercoms from Gallagher Command Centre rather than dealing with multiple disparate systems.
Once a SIP device is connected to Command Centre, users can use the intercom to call an Operator in the Control room.
The Operator can answer a call, place it on hold, forward it to another workstation or intercom, and hang up the call. In Command Centre, a Gallagher door can be associated with an intercom, this allows the Operator to open a door from Intercom Viewer to allow the user through a door.
Command Centre also monitors the connection to the SIP device and raises an event/alarm if the intercom device goes offline.
- Allows SIP devices to be integrated with Command Centre and therefore improves Operator’s working environment by unifying disparate systems.
- Process audio and video via Command Centre workstation and removes the need for a master station.
- One solution that supports various intercom and/or speaker brands.
- License Information: The C12891 SIP Integration includes 5 SIP Device licenses
- Available and supported: Worldwide.
|Version||Command Centre v8.80 or later|