Photo ID and Encoding is an optional licensed feature available with Command Centre, providing the ability to design and produce encoded and/or photo identification cards for cardholders.
An extensive range of options are available for formatting card layouts, including creating backgrounds, importing images and logos, adding and formatting text, incorporating barcodes and personalized cardholder data.
Features and benefits
- User friendly interface.
- Options such as 'snap-to-grid' allow users to position objects exactly where required on the card.
- Once the first layout has been completed, it can be copied to create subsequent layouts within the same system.
- Integrates with most photo ID card printers.
- One centralized source of cardholder information.
- Encode cards only, or print and encode in the same operation.
- Encode magnetic stripe and MIFARE technology (MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus and MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2) cards from within Command Centre.