Interface to the TK Elevator Destination Dispatch System
- Communication is handled by a service that resides between the Gallagher and TK Elevator servers.
- Automated configuration discovery provides an elegant experience for the technician giving confidence that the two systems are synchronised.
- Passenger preference flags (including accessibility, default floor, Code Blue and VIP) assigned to the Gallagher Cardholder and are sent through to the TK Elevator server upon presentation of credential at the reader ensuring a personalised journey to destination.
- For the most secure offering, Gallagher controlled readers should be used. TK Elevator readers can also be used (using less secure MIFARE CSN card numbers).
- User specific destination control
- Event logging / audit trail
- Secure / Free floor control
- Tamper / System monitoring
- Car Operation Panel Card Reader
- Destination control panel card reader
- Source Control
For a full list of supported functionalities please contact your local Gallagher representative.
An Elevator Service has been developed to allow communication between a Gallagher Private network and the Elevator Private network and extensive work done to ensure our controllers can communicate using the protocol, where Gallagher is required to make the access decision.
The TK Elevator configuration discovery process takes the guess work out of the setup, simplifying the process and reducing the need to create strings or essentially program the commands required.
The maintenance of floor arrangements in the Elevator Group.
The feature allows for Thyssen Krupp Elevators with both front and rear doors, the use of foyer kiosks and elevator terminals.
Access and floor availability is determined by both the card holders access credentials, and by the scheduled state of the access zone (or overridden) Secure / Free.
Available and supported: This integration is available globally and is a licensed feature.
Note: An entry-level TK Integration was delivered in Command Centre v8.40, with the full suite of features above available from v8.60
|Version||Gallagher Command Centre v8.40 basic (v8.50 and v8.60 enhanced functionality)|