APIs provide a set of HTTP functions which developers can use to query the Command Centre database, allowing a site to quickly and cost effectively integrate third party systems to Command Centre.
This API will allow for the importing and or exporting of cardholder data from Command Centre. Cardholders can be created, modified and deleted through this API.
It allows for third party developers to quickly develop an interface between multiple systems where cardholder data needs to be syncronised in real time.
Developers guides and sample code available on request.
Licenced per server.
This API supports the majority of Cardholder fields.
- Synchronize employee data between the HR system and Command Centre
- Send Cardholder data to a meeting room hire app, when a credential is presented at the meeting room door
- Synchronize authorized Cardholders with a key safe system
- Synchronize Command Centre with an incident management application
- Update Command Centre employee location data from a third party system (from v8.20)
- Monitor Command Centre for changes in cardholder data so other systems can be notified of these changes (from v8.30)
|Communication Level||Server or Controller|
|Direction of Transfer||In/Out/In+Out|