Available as an alarm management terminal only, the T20 Alarms Terminal forgoes its reader capabilities in favor of being dedicated to alarm management.
For sites that need access and access management capabilities, T20's with full reader functionality are also available.
Features and benefits
- Contemporary and intuitive user interface, with a 3.5” color LED screen and large backlit keys
- IP66 rated environmental protection and IK08 rated impact protection
- Control Outputs to manage building facilities
- Arm and disarm up to 50 alarm zones distributed across any system controllers, with optional automated input isolation, and automated alarms acknowledgment
- Display up to 200 unacknowledged alarms and 100 acknowledged alarms, and manage up to 100 inputs
- Maintain system integrity with scheduled or manual tests
- Extensive perimeter management functions, including arming and disarming zones, acknowledging alarms, fence zone lockout for maintenance, and displaying fence voltage, battery voltage and fence controller temperature
- Multiple language support
- Integrated rear tamper
- Display company logo’s and promotional imagery
- Fully configurable Mimic Panel reflecting the status of up to 8 inputs, outputs, or alarm zones
- Upgrade software in situ to keep your system up to date with latest technology developments (via HBUS)
- Prevent bystander PIN disclosure at keypad with Cipher Pad functionality
|Maximum Read Distance
|179.5 x 95.7 x 23 mm
|7.1 x 3.8 x 0.9 "
|Cable Specifications Cat5e
|up to 500m
|Cable Specifications HBUS
|up to 500m
|All equipment complies with FCC, CE, UL, and RCM approvals. Compliance and certification information is available on our support site or by contacting Gallagher.