The Command Centre Mobile App allows you to extend your security and access control directly to where you need it, both on and off site. Whether your security staff are on guard or on patrol, Command Centre Mobile allows them to spend more time away from their desk, while still maintaining complete awareness of what’s happening on site and allowing them to manage everyday security issues from wherever they are.
The app interfaces directly with Gallagher Command Centre, (either directly via the corporate network or over the internet via the Command Centre Cloud API Gateway) providing a secure link to the site management capabilities that already bring security and business efficiency to your site.
- Best Access Control and Authentication System - 2021 ASTORS Homeland Security Awards
- Platinum GOVIE in the Mobile Apps category - 2023 Govies Government Security Awards
See our awards page for more information.
- Non Software Maintenance
- Software Maintenance
Features and benefits
Mobile cardholder identification:
- Search for a cardholder by name, personal data field, or card number.
- Search for a cardholder by reading their Mobile Connect credential, MIFARE Card Serial Number, or DESFire card on iPhone. Search for a cardholder by reading their MIFARE Card Serial Number, or DESFire card on Android.
- Search for a cardholder by scanning their QR code or barcode.
Mobile cardholder management:
- View if a cardholder is authorized to be in a zone and record the reason for failed access using the Spot Check feature.
- Capture cardholder photos and update a cardholder’s record.
- In the event of a lost card, remotely disable the cardholder to prevent unauthorized access.
- Allow a cardholder to request access to a zone using the Command Centre Mobile Access Reader feature on iPhone.
- Move cardholders into a zone using the Mobile Evacuation licensed feature. Cards can be read on iPhone.
Mobile site management:
- Remotely open doors.
- Guards can be more mobile and spend more time out on patrol.
- Manage alarms, add notes, and perform common overrides.
- Monitor the status of access zones, alarm zones, fence zones, and doors.
- Trigger pre-configured macros or zone lockdown.
- Configure Bluetooth® read range for Gallagher readers.