Harness the power of Bluetooth® wireless technology and Gallagher Mobile Connect to unlock doors using your app.
Mobile Connect authenticators for both iOS and Android are FIDO Certified, utilizing a globally recognized method of authentication.
The Gallagher Mobile Connect Software Development Kit (SDK) is a developer package that provides the functionality of Gallagher Mobile Connect to third party mobile applications.
- Auto Connect (proximity based) and Manual Connect (user interactive) via Bluetooth®.
- Auto Connect via Bluetooth® when the app is running in the background.
- Support for associated actions (such as arming or disarming) and control of SALTO doors via Bluetooth®.
- Support for Mobile Connect Digital ID, a secure, on-phone alternative to the traditional ID card.
- Android: Support for Auto Connect via NFC on phones with NFC capable hardware. NFC functions whether the app is in the foreground or background.
- Single factor authentication: The phone authenticates to a Gallagher reader without requiring user interaction in order to gain access.
- Second factor authentication: Increase security by using biometrics or passcode when authenticating to a Gallagher reader.
- Android: PIN or fingerprint authentication is supported. Fingerprint authentication requires Android 6 or newer and a phone with fingerprint capable hardware.
- iOS: Passcode or Touch ID authentication is supported on all iPhones with Touch ID. Passcode or Face ID authentication is available on iPhone X and more recent iPhone models.